Grab your spouse and come join us for an extraordinary pizza making class! Learn the Italian history and culture, get ready to throw on an apron, make your own pizza and become a pizza-pro! Pizzas are limited Margherita DOP , Americano and Livorno. Can’t wait to see you all!
Please read the following carefully before registering:
- This event does take place in Greensboro, NC.
- This event is for Active Duty, Reserve and National Guard Military and one ADULT guest. We cannot accommodate children at this event.
- Cancellations / No-Shows: We ask that if you are going to cancel your reservation, please do so within at least 48 hours of the event – no-shows are not an option and will result in not being able to attend future USO North Carolina events. These events provided by the USO North Carolina are not donated events and there are too many service members and families that would love to have the opportunity to attend events. We do understand emergencies happen, however, we ask you please be courteous and give us as much advance notice as possible so we can fill your spot with another couple.
- Space is extremely limited.
- A USO Photo Release will need to be signed
Other Upcoming Events
Programs at this Location
The USO North Carolina MilKid Programms provides events specifically geared towards current military kids. These programs build connections…
Single Service Member Birthday Cakes
Celebrating single service members
Support for units and families upon request
Sports and Entertainment
Connecting our military to home and country through sports and entertainment
Offering a helping hand to new community members
Honors Support Team
Standing by military families through the most difficult of times