The Carolina Panthers reenlistment ceremony is an outreach program designed to thank military personnel and their family for their duty to our nation.The Panthers will host service men/women at the North Gate of Bank of America Stadium for a reenlistment ceremony and provide a free tour afterwards. Each reenlistee will receive Panthers merchandise, tour of facility and have the ability to bring up to (4) family members.
- Friday, 29 September @ 2:00 pm (Deadline to register is Friday, 15 September)
- Friday, 20 October @ 2:00 pm (Deadline to register is Friday, 6 October)
- Thursday, 9 November @ 2:00 pm (Deadline to register is Thursday, 26 October)
- Thursday, 14 December @ 2:00 pm (Deadline to register is Thursday, 30 November)
Reenlistment and tour will take approximately 90 minutes total
- Verification of reenlistment eligibility - must be taken care of ahead of time
- Must be able to wear appropriate service uniform
- Confirmation that you are reenlisting must be received at least (2) weeks prior to the event
- Names of people that are attending (up to 4 guests)
This opportunity is sponsored by Lowe’s. For more information about Lowe’s Military discount, please visit: www.lowes.com/military
Other Upcoming Events
Programs at this Location
Wounded, Ill and Injured
A Continuum of Care for Wounded, Ill and Injured
Keeping Service Members and Their Families Connected
Connecting the Dots in Personal Finance
Mobile Center Page
A coordinated network of providers serving service members, veterans and their families.
Sports & Entertainment
The USO of NC participates in many community events to spread our mission and to offer opportunities for the community to understand and en…
Providing skills and tools needed for a seamless transition out of the military.
Family Reset Program
Helping Military Families Bond Through Fun and Learning.
Spouse Reset Program
Empowering Military Spouses to Tell Their Story
Warrior Reset Program
Leadership and Resiliency Training for Service Members
So it’s happened again. You’re the new kid on the block. Sounds like you could use a helping hand and a friendly ear. We’ve got both!